3.7.8 alpha release

Hello!

Just to tell: On the eeepc 1015pn, 2Gb ram, nvidia ion2 512Mb, the last Blender3D (2.80) runs quite well & somewhat fluid, with Elive 3.7.8 x64, installed on ssd/reiser4, running nvidia privative legacy 340, even in sculpt mode witch is probably the most demanding one for the system (on the start sphere at least, not tested (yet) on a "true projet", but sounds nice)...
And this even without CUDA for now, that I can't figure out to fit (did not find the/some good file or library for it)!!!
& the normal minimal setup announced on Blender.org is: CPU 2GHz x32, 4Gb ram, 1Gb vram..!
Here, with Blender launched, Thunar & some little txt file stuff, Conky tells: RAM 677/1.95, swap 32/1.86..!
I set a swap partition manly for CAELinux witch is the only other OS I install on this machine, and eventually for hibernate things; CAELinux that I already try to morph to Elive on this 1015, but I have a problem with the login after the original install (due to a bug in Ubuntu 16.xx that I can't remember how to turn around)...

Once again: "GOOD JOB Thanatermesis"! :+1::ok_hand::v:

Salutations!