Feel free to change the title because i dont know what it SHOULD be called.
apui eltrans and it kind of showed a mess. For the purposes of this post (to keep it simple) I'm uploading the output of simply
Why does this stuff always happen to me...
(EDIT: I just realized, the paste doesnt include the
apu. Here it is right here (because i cant edit pastes that i did as a guest)):
~ ❯❯❯ apu [sudo] password for thetechrobo: Hit:1 https://repo.skype.com/deb stable InRelease Hit:2 https://deb.opera.com/opera-stable stable InRelease Hit:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian buster InRelease Hit:4 http://deb.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates InRelease Hit:5 http://repo.buster.elive.elivecd.org buster InRelease Hit:6 http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports InRelease Hit:7 http://www.deb-multimedia.org buster InRelease Ign:8 http://linux.dropbox.com/debian buster InRelease Get:9 http://linux.dropbox.com/debian buster Release [6,600 B] Fetched 6,600 B in 4s (1,502 B/s) Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done
Fetched 6,600 B never changes -- the speed and time might, but its always the same amount of data...
And this is a fresh install --done last week, but it didnt happen before...