Python-EFL application template

Ah, I should've mentioned that. :face_with_head_bandage:
My Bullseye uses python3 by default whereas Buster still has python2 in use.
So run it with python3 on buster (or maybe change the first line to python3 env. :thinking: )
and keep an eye open if the module is installed to the right python version.

That's something we direly need to do too: Change over to python3, also on the current Buster based Elive version.

Can be done fairly easitly (I think) .... Like I said it was a quicky :smiley: but by the look of things it's fairly do-able to copy your script one-on-one and only use the python-efl bindings for the GUI.
It can serve as a template for future GUI pop-ups and widgets. EFL can do a lot more than zenity has available.

• Let's get messy: :w00t:
    All in all we can have it running from a shell script, setting all the variables already defined for zenity scripts... and then call 'python-efl' from that script and use the shell again from inside there.
    In a python script we can ultimately define anything we want. :smiley:

I think this format can be fairly useful for all the elive-tools. :thinking:
It's as simple as creating a shell script and calling it from the python-efl GUI once a button is clicked.

Frankly I've only discovered this (python) GUI option as of today and I'm surprised how easy it is to apply. :applause:

Note(or tip):
'mu-editor' is a very nice way to run and test python apps .... it's in the repos. :slight_smile: