3.7.1 betatesting experiences

Hey! I just tested Elive 3.7.1 Alpha. It's wonderful to have Elive x86_64 system. On first boot the theme it's very impressive. As it's in the Alpha stage i encountered several errors that I would like to mention here. I've booted in the e-16 and it's awesome. Reports: Ethernet working well but Wireless module didn't work i've tried several times. Window resizing a bit buggy i guess because when i opened 4k video it opened wide and window control goes off from the screen there was no way to resize the window. And by default e-16 has sound effect enabled although the sounds are sweet but it's also irritating for use i can explain this when i have 3-4 application opened on my screen it's very common that i will switch over them again and again and the sounds are beeping seems to irritating to me. My suggestion is that limit the sound effects to particular thing like if a command goes wrong it should beep just like terminology do and if a task accomplished it should beep. Another thing is keyboard function keys aren't working. [More to explore]

1 Like