Compile megasync [SOLVED]

I'm trying to compile megasync following instructions on the github site :
MEGAsync

The configuration ran OK, the make too. But the make install does abort with the following message :
Error in file "/usr/share/applications/run-file-helper.desktop": "edj/edje" is an invalid MIME type ("edj" is an unregistered media type)

Anybody can help on this ? I can't find anything on that since it seems that Enlightenment is not used by many.

Regards,
Bernard

It just means that the installer is unable to add Megasync to E's menu and/or mimetypes....it might show up in Cairo-dock tho.

• The installment should finish despite of that error. If not, mention it to the creator as that would be a stupid restriction.

Meaning that you might need to run MEGAsync from commandline or search with Alt + F2.
Alternatively you can create your own icon on the dock by creating a .desktop in /usr/share/applications/ as I've explained as part of the tutorial here:

Thanks a lot for the info and tutorial. In fact the installation really stopped because of this error the megasync binary was not installed because of this. I will contact megasync to ask correction of this error.

Also I found out that megasync has the package for debian (8 to 11 + testing) on their site for download. I might as well use it.

I will mark this post as solved.

Regards,
BT