I know I've got my wish list (some are do-able, others not so much) on how Retro should look and contain ... but others might have other ideas.
- Single Pager (Desktop switcher) top right as hallmark of all Elive releases.
- Dedicated "Settings" widget in dock/task-bar
- Systray in dock/task-bar or conky both tightly incorporated in Retro theme.
- Dock/task-bar NOT centered below (too macOS-like) but to the left and at 60-70%.
This one's very debatable.
- Own Elive (very simple) wallpaper by default
- Add retro themed "rofi" in place of "kupfer" for app search/start.
- Specific icon set to avoid messy panel/taskbar.
I'd be happy to hear other opinions suggestions.