Could be amazing if Elive is not limited to only what it is (even if stills universal as debian and you can customized on it by your own anything that you want), but maybe could be nice to include pre-packed options for the installer.
These "packed options" could be like "music composition", "graphical designers", etc..
My idea is that these packs should be made by the community (finally a better (easier) community involvement), and this idea should be very well structured (let me say, all these "pack apps for linux" are crap lol)
- they will have a needed structure:
- extra repos to include
- packages to install
- packages to remove
- pre/post scripts needed to run
- signature of authenticity by the author
- revision (verification) of the code to run by the user
- dynamic and always "up to date" (data always newly fetch from upstream)
- ranking and comments structure
- a way to report bugs to the author of the pack
This can be a very novelty and unique idea in the linux world