Issues found & fixed in the website

I included the screenshots (which it doesn't only include the text but also the visual feeling), so please tell me them :slight_smile: so i can change them too, note that there's also some factors included like the feeling of the message, the structure / order, the simplicity of words (not everybody speaks english), etc...

not really :slight_smile: , is not good to put all the information in the first place (but instead, in their specific moment), for example, the first impression of teh user is that he just want to download the iso, so after to insert the email they will have the explanation about faster downloads if they subscribe, etc... saturating the users with information in early moments are not optimal

1 Like

I would change the sentence about the donations on all shots into:
/// changes are in italics.
"If you want an immediate download, you can make a donation, with the sum of your own choice on the download page."

The second pic about the delayed download:
End the sentence with a point (in place of the comma) and start a new sentence:
"Using this method ultimately doesn't place any restrictions on those wanting Elive for free."

Change "We almost don't send emails" into "We send very few emails" and change "in" at the end of the sentence into "on".
The last shot:
Change "By other side" into "It appears" and ... the second sentence "wanted" into "want".

I agree to that ... I merely thought it would be good to emphasize straight away that Elive is totally free. :smile:

Says the man who floods visitors with a very long (read) intro page. :madness:

2 Likes

thanks for that :slight_smile:

perfect, all the sentences improved :slight_smile:

well, at least the text is put in organized categories and not on a plain big text lol :nanana:

1 Like

Just checked yesterday the whole process from the users perspective and downloaded 3.0.6_stable.

All worked fine.

PS:
Again:
I like the Elive website, it's very sweet.

3 Likes