Perhaps a scheme (faster to appreciate than a video), with some common &/or big software, comparing between time and machines, e.g.:
- Libre office + current average power hardware + winsdhaft 10 (or/& "known Linux")
- Libre office + current average power hardware (identical to the previous one) + Elive
- Libre office + "old weak" power hardware + Elive
matching timings (at launch & functionnal use), CPU/GPU/RAM charge, so in seconds and %s;
- same with a browser, max tabs, same tabs with contrast harware use;
- same with, say VLC, on one typical video, max correct accelerated reading, max simultaneous videos able to run well...
Demo of some software needing usually big hardware, but running on light one under Elive...
With in mind to show (insist) more the efficiency, workflow, than the lightness (witch is here, of course)...
EDIT: ps: @Thanatermesis Is the website pre-able to deal with multi languages? (e.g. French, Spanish, Portuguese)