OS Can't Update after being dormant for months

Greetings!

I've got Elive (stable) running on an old HP Netbook. Last updates were done sometime in Nov of 2022. This week I pulled it out of storage to charge the battery and run updates. From the terminal it's trying to reach out to the repos, but they all come back connection timed out. Internet connection is good, I can get online for everything else.

Since I can't post a screen shot, it looks like it's trying to reach the repo wheezy debian series

I've noticed the same albeit it didn't worry me too much considering Wheezy itself has long passed EOL and Elive Stable (3.0.6) hasn't had any updates for a long time.

It looks like the repositories went down w.o anyone noticing (or taking issue to) so thankyou for that.
We'll look into it ASAP and hopefully get them up and running again.

Thanks for the heads up! I think I'll just go ahead and put that new Retro on the machine and see how it responds.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised ..... at least I was when trying out on my old thinkpad X61T.

@ScottyK , which HP netbook do you have? I have the HP Pavilion 11-n010dx x360. Are you experiencing issues with bluetooth? That's my only issue with Elive but could care less since KDEConnect handle file transfers from and to the phone.

Hope you liked the Retrowave version!