Which web browser do you prefer in Elive?

Maybe just block it from additional submissions, freezing it in eternity rather than deleting, if you think there is no further useful discussion that can be added to it.

2 Likes

IMPORTANT: the great suspender does a good job, but I just seen a notification in chrome that it includes MALWARE, so you should remove it inmediately, seems like it steals your login credentials so its a serious thing, maybe you should remake your login passwords... so bad

passwords are very stupid invention, we should simply use fingerprint logins or similar things

Even that's not perfect. :shocked:

If there was less capatalism then people wouldn't do this as much. Especially considering you can make LOTS of money from stealing login info

1 Like

Need I say more?

Actually, and this is the worst part, it's relatively unknown WHAT is happening.

The extension was bought out by an unknown third party, and now there is some random JS code that is injected. However, these changed were not put on Github AND the js source is http://owebanalytics.com/ which has the Open Web Analytics code, but the domain is not affiliated with OWA, so why is the URL so suspiscious?

Plus, neither the original maintainer NOR the new one has responded since it was bought out.

you can always try this extension:

Seems like Chrome included a "suspender" system itself, so no third-party plugins needed for this and of course the implementation should be better / more stable. I think this is a great benefit for RAM saving on the actual versions of chrome, anybody found that the recent chrome's are more resources efficient now?

I think Microsoft Edge has been using it for a while now, it's already a few months that i notice the badge "tab suspended to save xx% of resources"