Elive 3.0 Announcement

Going to publish this soon… is there any word to fix here? (correct spelling etc)

1 Like

We moved instead of we switched

I want to say a big thank you

Who donated (ant not that)

done :slight_smile:

Anything to improve on this part?

After many years of silent development, the third stable version of Elive is out, the result is simply amazing and the integration is gorgeous, it is not even possible to describe every inside feature and the new website only contains a small portion of its characteristics.
Unfortunately not everything is rainbows and perfection, the lack of resources made the release being too much delayed, and this leaded to old packages and drivers, but even with that, the final result is really worth of it, Elive 3.0 is the most useful system ever made, perfect for the daily use, rock solid, beautiful and full of hidden features, with every simplified aspect to make it usable for any user level.
If all this was not enough this version is the most powerful version, maintaining its lightness in resources and blazing fast responsiveness, do not hesitate to put this polished and ready to use system in every computer for any purpose.
And even better again, the final stable version is entirely cost-free, limitless with all its features, to make it easier to more people in the world can use it, specially the ones with the lower resources.
Discover all the Elive magic in a single click

:coding:

Release done!

Some of the (very few) new website pages has changed, like:

• homepage
  • stable download
  • beta download

News entry is published

Newsletter (email) going to start sending slowly…

Others:

• Patron post added
  • Facebook posts added
  • Twitter post added

share them!

Question:

Does the website looks correct for the announced 3.0 release?

1 Like

From mobile, it does

Yes perfect. Congrat :slight_smile:

In bold, some I catched

After many years of silent development, the third stable version of Elive is out, the result is simply amazing and the integration is gorgeous, it is not even possible to describe every inside features and the new website only contains a small portion of its characteristics.

Unfortunately not everything is rainbows and perfection, the lack of resources made the release being too much delayed, and this led to old packages and drivers, but even with that, the final result is really worth it, Elive 3.0 is the most useful system ever made, perfect for the daily use, rock solid, beautiful and full of hidden features, with every simplified aspect to make it usable for any user level.

If all this was not enough this version is the most powerful version, maintaining its lightness in resources and blazing fast responsiveness, do not hesitate to put this polished and ready to use operating system in every computer for any purpose.

And even better again, the final stable version is entirely cost-free, limitless with all its features, to make it easier to more people in the world can use it, especially the ones with the lower resources.
Discover all the Elive magic in a single click

1 Like

install firefox plugin from grammarly.com and open a free account
The plugin/extension is good

This corrector is one of the good one according to my son.

Screenshot%20from%202018-09-10%2007%3A42%3A28

2 Likes

I am impressed by the number of Elive downloads per / minutes on the download page!
Downloaded 1887 times today at 8h23 my time

We’ll see later

Yoda

1 Like

The effects of distrowatch when includes a release of Elive:

(while the normal "active visits" in the website is something like 1-2, with a total of 300 per day)

3 Likes

WOW !!! Realy cool

what about the one that chrome / opera includes ? unfortunately I dont use firefox very much, feels very slow

I also use opera… Just used this one to correct your text as my son told me it was one of the good one.

1 Like

I share your opinion, but without an account doesn’t look like working that well '/

Switched on Linux live review of elive 3.0!!!
@Thanatermesis @yoda @jfbourdeau

2 Likes

Switched Linux was hard a bit hard on Elive LOL but this is his style :slight_smile: But I do like the review he makes…

Not everyone, but for most people, once they get use to Elive, know how to do what they need to do, they won’t be going back to Ubuntu or other Debian distros
My opinion and I tried " a lot " of distros in the last 2 years…

2 Likes

Same here!!!

“Switched to Linux”- I tried to watch it just to see if was better than the other review he did

But no, I put 2 random places of the video and the comments was so bad and non-sense that I cannot even consider them as a criticism for improvement, they passes the limits of the nonsense

Instead, this one is a very good one (in spanish), maybe a bit long but the entire video is so positive in every sense, unlike the switched guy