Persistence do not save some configuration

Hum, it is strange that this message (ecore) appears now and it didn't with 3.0.3, but if ecore was needed to be disabled to make the desktop work is normal then that the persistence mode doesn't makes it working (there's no a smart way implemented to know when it is needed). But if this worked on 3.0.3 it makes me not much sense of why the ECORE thing has need to be set (this is something very specific to a hardware type, so I assume that you had it working before in the same machine)

Which video card do you have?

lspci | grep VGA

I will do tests tomorrow in my different computers with this version to see if I can reproduce the problem but they didn't happened in my tests yesterday, as I said, if the machine needs the ecore setting is possible that gets black in the next boot (because the desktop is already set and it just try to launch, without having an attempts mode which sets the ecore setting)

Well, at least 3.0.5 seems to be much more stable than the previously updated version 3.0.4, now this thing needs to be fixed, and if im not wrong, the only issue is about ecore & black windows after persistence ? (both should be related to ecore thing)

You can also try it in a different computer, no persistence mode boot and see if you have the ecore warning too