Using Elive on my daily driver Lenovo Yoga (as a tablet)

You don't need to do all that .... that's been seen to.
All you need to do is that first command as stated in the logfile:
'sudo usermod -aG nordvpn $USER'
It's about the 'sudo' prefix, a normal user doesn't get to use 'usermod'.

I am opening a terminal windows, doing that I think you're saying and :rofl:

~ ❯❯❯ 'sudo usermod -aG nordvpn $USER'
zsh: command not found: sudo usermod -aG nordvpn $USER

~ ❯❯❯ 'usermod -aG nordvpn $USER'
zsh: command not found: usermod -aG nordvpn $USER
~ ❯❯❯

Wait, what?: You didn't use those quotes in the command did you ....did you?

You did .... didn't you. :rofl2:

tired.... problem solved
:rofl:

1 Like

ok will read a bit here... E16 All - ZENotes

That's a nice wiki ..... keep in mind it's 12 years old and Elive has changed a lot, even still getting changes done like the menu icon disabler. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@triantares anything for the HP x360 series?

Well, I don't own one so: No not really but ..... if you're into an adventure (meaning if you've got one) we could always see what's going on and what can be done.

By the looks of the specs, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work well with Elive...excepting maybe my lack of Nvidia experience....but there's others that do.

If it wasn't clear, I'm a total Thinkpad fanboy but I've been disillusioned quite often. I just got (back) a (real IBM) T40 ..... man, what great hardware. Really a shame it's specs are way to low for modern use.
Maybe I can turn it into a machine to run stuff for marine use only. :thinking:

But hey, this is getting Off-topic :offtopic: but OTOH the whole thread is a bit weird. :thinking:

The HP Pavilion 11-n010dx is my daily driver as of late; it's my Elive machine, the one the wifi card w/o bluetooth (Broadcomm)

Same here, I only own a T450 (donated some older models to that volunteer center I keep referring to) but I'm a total ThinkPad f#&kboi as well! :laughing:

My daily driver doesn't seem to have Nvidia as it runs off Baytrail GPU.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ralink 3290 wifi card's Bluetooth is not working