BUG hunting Enlightenment (E24+)

This is right, but E24 will be the next desktop :slight_smile: (and elive 4.0 cannot be released with e16), in other words, the more ready E24 will be, the more stable will work for elive and less work will be when implementing it

That doesn't means to forgot E16, as you said, is the actual desktop, by other side I don't need E16 needs any focus at all (it simply works / is ready)

Only before in their first versions and after the last elive stable released

Of course i like e16 (and working entirely from it), but E24+ is the future

ok ok, i think is time to remove that :stuck_out_tongue: , noted

im not going to switch yet too :slight_smile: but as said before, the more stable will be, the more fast we can switch (or, simply using it as preference, for example, i switch to it everytime i want to play a movie, just because of the smoothed vsync feature)

UPDATE:

In your next upgrade, "dark theme" for enlightenment (or elementary more exactly) will be gone, its officially switched to "flat" theme now, maybe in the future we can have an installable fork of the previous dark theme since its nice too but there's not yet available (probably somebody will do one soon)

This also has a somewhat relation with the bugs of E, since it can affects to things like sizes of elements, or the dock bar which had a jumpy effect on dark theme IIRC

1 Like