E16 light theme

well, git requires a bit of practice, but i can tell you is really good after you know a bit about it, the book "git pro" is really good which is the one i started, but i suggest you to read it fast to get fast the info

btw, "git mv" and "git rm -r" is the commands that you probably want

yes but for create a package from it its required to come from a git repo source, which also features autopackaging in newer versions (feature not actually running)

.ethemes are just zipped sources, is better in every reason to have everything opened in folders and files (which are also used this way by e16)

nope, that's a "config" feature which i can add in the default confs, these settings are keeped when you activate after the "remember" options for them

looks good, opened contents (files and folders) :slight_smile:

i will make a look to all that i come back to house, i personally like really the dark theme, it has a very nice and different touch, which is maybe a good option to keep to distinguish the e16 from other versions of enlightenment ?

that's not hard, bigger you mean ?

yes but only for what is possible :slight_smile: and i dont think we should invest too much effort on this (and do it for the future E to use), but yes, we should improve it in what is possible

btw we feature wikis in the forum too :slight_smile: howto's acts like that (or any post if you set it)

yes a collaborative editor is somewhat needed, actually like i said we can do some of these things in the forum, we can use also the future Asana which i still need to set up which i think that can do the job better, the website you mean is actually down (paying service) but there's other "etherpad" services / pages

hum, these suggestions are in a document, not practical to edit /change, we should do it from the asana in the future, when i have it ready you can move these suggestions to it and then let's fix (do) them :slight_smile:

the good thing is that the default volumes set has been reduced a lot
these sounds gives a "unique / different experience", which by being e16 is a nice special touch, by other is true that we would need an easy option to switch them off, any suggestion of how we can do that without adding another "popup question" ?

don't worry for that, there's a better alternative which is a much better and practical solution and with many more possibilities :wink: i used both and it is really good, just let me return to house to fully focus on this and we will start using it :slight_smile:

hum, that screenshot reffers to the "startup sound" but not for "theme sounds" (they are 2 different things)

yep

and I calculate to have it ready in less than 1 week, returning to house soon

agree too

BTW: Task manager and organizer collaborative tool (ASANA)